4558 Ananalu Rd., Unit B, Wainiha
A unique tropical home awaits unique new owners who want a natural rural setting while being close to beaches and services. There are no houses in view plain, and neighbors are distant or quiet.
This home features rare artistic touches that most spec homes lack and the custom work is simply irreplaceable.
• Real Travertine floors – Onyx and Granite counters – woven bamboo ceilings for Hawaiiana touch – O’hia logs from Big Island – Rainforest marble – Trex decking – copper pickets on lanais – Epay entree wood – and Douglas fir floors.
• At $600/square foot for building costs , the replacement value for this home with 3000 feet enclosed or beneath roof would be at least $2.2 million.
• House has 3 1/4 bathrooms and three bedrooms upstairs, with lots of storage.
• On the east end of house is a huge ADA bedroom with kitchenette, roll-in bathroom and walk in closet plus a tub on lanai and private entry.
• In the center is the master bedroom suite with onyx custom vanity counter and walk in closet.
• At the west end of house is another large bedroom with hot tub that has its own bathroom and private entry.
An elevator makes carrying things upstairs easy. At ground level is a large screened in patio.
Owners have planted Banana, Tangarine, Lichi, Rambutan, and Jack Fruit trees. There are also raised beds
for veggies and lots of room for Taro cultivation.
The sound of waves in winter lets you know you are close to the sea, and the views of the mountains and frequent rainbows keeps one appreciating the beauty of Kauai. Because of it’s privacy, the house is really one of a kind.
Owner financing may be possible with half down to qualified buyer.
MLS: (ACTIVE) 280302
Interior Area: 2,041 sqft
Year Built: 2007
Lot Size: 0.63 acre(s)
Land Tenure: Fee Simple
Property Type: Single Family